Canon(website) Score: 0% Read full report
- Products include: printers, cameras, camcorders, projectors
- Did not respond to Enough's outreach efforts, has not undertaken any known efforts investigate its supply chains and does not mention conflict minerals in its company sustainability report
- Not a member of the electronics industry group developing processes to trace and audit supply chains of 3Ts and gold
- Did not weigh in on U.S. conflict minerals
- Canon can improve its score by joining the industry process, investigating and auditing its suppliers, publishing its efforts to trace its supply chains, publishing a list of its smelters, helping develop a certification process for conflict minerals, and effective U.S. regulations
Gold Star: Conflict-Free
These companies are industry leaders. They fully investigate their supply chains, exercise leadership in industry-wide efforts, and produce certified conflict-free products.
Yellow: Room for Improvement
(Score: 5 to 14%) These companies have taken some steps to investigate their supply chains, and are members of the industry-wide effort, but more action is required of them.
Green: On the Right Track
(Score: more than 15%) These companies have taken proactive action to trace, audit, and certify their supply chains and have exercised leadership in industry-wide efforts.
Red: Falling Behind
(Score: less than 5%) These companies have done next to nothing to shift their practices toward conflict-free. They are not members of the electronics industry association process, and have not engaged with other stakeholders.